Monday, February 2, 2009

prebet

So, yesterday I went out with my Love Guru, Mimi. I told him about the whole thing about not knowing what to do now that I don't think it is a good idea to go ahead with the relationship. Oh I share everything with him, as much as he shares everything with me. Except lingerie. We can't fit into each others' stuff.

Anyway, he told me that there is no need to worry about telling him about my decision just yet and ruin a good ride. Whoa. A ride? To where?

He didn't say that of course. But he did say, why put yourself in a spot and create all this pain for the both of you. Instead, give yourself a time frame and if by the time it is over and the relationship is still stagnant, it would be the best time to tell him exactly that; I've given us the time we needed, but now it is time for me to take the time I need to move on.

Which is the simplest and safest thing to do, considering I do respect him and do not feel the need to be nasty to a person of his stature. The fact that he had be patient with me all this while is another factor I have to consider.

I really should turn this thing, this blog thing private, shouldn't I? At first, I thought it would be a good way of sharing what is happening in my life with these few people I love dearly. But lately it has turned into a guy-bashing blog. Well, this one particular guy, actually. It's not right. Whatever f*cked up scheme he has up his sleeve, I shouldn't be telling the world about it. I don't hate him, but why does this negativity keep pouring out of my soul? It's not even spiritual at all.

I should spare the rest of the world this 'washing of the linen out in the www' thing I am doing practically in all my latest entries.

I can just write in my old fashioned real book diary, but then I don't really like writing with my hand as much as I used to. That muscle between my index and middle finger get all bulgy and cramped after a while anyway, considering the amount of words I have to use just to describe a simple situation.

It's easier just typing things out on the computer and save it away on the hard drive. But I am forgetful. Anything that doesn't have a bookmark, I would lose.

So here they are, some of the things that I dare tell the world, because I know for a fact that other than these three people in my life, no one else who drops by here actually know me therefore, whatever cr*p I write in here does not hold any weight. I'm no celeb. Things I say are only relevant to me and these three precious people, Jh, CS and W.

Turning a blog private is only for those celebloggers who got too much fame out of too much shame. I'm just a little person who has found a trash can where she can dump everything and get a great night's sleep and feel her best the next morning.

So, tak payahlah buat private kan?

No comments: