Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the s*xuals

I hate my school days.

No one was familiar with the term 'late bloomer'. Because most of them were busy being the gedik girls. I loved the more intelligent ones who saw life far beyond snotty nosed secondary school aged boys.

I was labeled a lesbian.

I admit I was not the most nice looking and pleasant teenager in those days, but I was never a lesbian.

I might be a bisexual though.

Take that! How's that for being controversial?

Seriously, my sexual orientation is none of anyone's beeswax. I'm just glad I survived school and get to spend some of the most wonderful years of my life at uni and being surrounded by people who made me understand that it is okay to be different and do things in your own time.

Aku mengantuk. Mata aku bengkak. Tadi aku baca entry CS, aku teringat kat ayah aku. That made me cry buckets.

I have regrets. Huge regrets regarding my father.

But it's just too late now, right?