Tuesday, February 3, 2009

seein' right thru ya

If I say some men can be stupid, I am probably right.

However, the same rules would apply to women as well.

So, I will simply say it a little differently; some people, regardless of gender, are susceptible to be manipulated.

Therefore, I strongly believe that this woman really did the crime herself. She pulled the trigger.

I'm sorry for her daughter and for her husband for having to part with an exceptional mother and the perfect wife, but she deserves it.

I am such an expert huh?

I am not. But I have a beautiful aunt who is conniving and manipulative. She didn't go as far as killing anyone physcially, but she did a close enough damage to my own mother. So, I know what exactly is going on in the mind of this inherently evil woman whose name is Mechelle Lineh@n. Some women really know how to work their men. We might envy them, surely, but do we really need to be this way with the men in our lives?

Spare me your judgment. You have as much right to your opinion as I do mine. Just don't do your freaky rants here. Write what you think on your own damned blog.

Saw this show on CI Channel 732, and I could see right through her, I really did. Just the fact that she cleaned up really well after she left Alaska was just one of the major things that tells me she is trying to cover up something horrible, even when she opened up about everything in her past.

Believe me, when you do have that huge a sh*t to cover up, confessing to being a stripper and dating three men at the same time is peanuts compared to the real secret.

Click on this link to read about it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/06/48hours/main3914454.shtml

No comments: