Sunday, August 19, 2007

cat city bliss

Coba teka, mak kat mana sekarang ni? Hehehehe... Hehehehehehe.... Huehehehehe...

Memang korang tak akan dapat teka punya even in several million years. Hrm... tapi kalau I have been giving you such a hype, musti korang dapat teka punye.

Mak masih di Kuching. And now mak online... kat mana ye? Erm.. bukan CC... bukan, bukan...

Mak kat opis Avang N.

Ye, mak rasa macam ... biasa je. Tapi sebenarnya mak agak happy cuz mak dah patch things up dengan Avang N. Dia kata dia pergi sekejap dulu cuz it is good to get away and think about things and get everything into perspective. And he had to get away. That he was here all the while and we never did break up. I never said we broke up. But my problem is that I don't like the fact that he has to be all by himself for such a long time.

Just now dia tetiba je cakap, I never broke up with you.

I knew that. It just felt like we did. It just made me feel like I am investing myself and my time in something meaningless. Siapa yang sanggup buat benda sia-sia?

And he said that I should not have worried because he was not planning to leave me at all. All he needed was time by himself, away from me. Boy, I must have been a HUGE problem.

Anyway, I can't describe it. When we were apart, I felt like wringing his neck. I wanted so much for him to feel the pain that I felt. But the moment I saw him, nothing mattered anymore. Not even the 11-month-long wait. Does that mean I am really in love with him and willing to forgive him, or am I just blinded by my feelings for him.

I told him. We can move on and I can forget what has happened in the past on the condition that he can't do the same again in the future. He couldn't say anything to that. I guess some people just need that and since I do love him, I will have to be all right with that. Maybe I am just saying this, tapi rasanya, I think I am not the type yang suka berkepit tu. Occasionally, yes, but not all the time. Besides, I know I can be such a meriam when I am mad at someone, and seeing that he cannot handle that evil in me, so terpaksalah terima hakikat yang it is better if he decides to get away from me and everything in order to recover from it.

Apa saja, if it will make us work. Not desperate la. I love him. Tu je.

And maybe one day he'll realize how much I love him, so he can love me back just as much.

2 comments:

Belladonna said...

Va..va..va...kemain lagik. Nok, mak teka Kuch tu betol, tapi tang opis si N tu..tergezut beruk aku, hahaha. Anyway, its good to know that uols dah berbaik-baik semula. Apa kata suruh si N buat tag ittew? Hihi

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

Werghehehehe...

Memang aku nak tag dia. Tapi dia tak baca blogs ni and takde memiliki blog pung. He is not the type....

Yeah, we are doing well. Very well. Kalau ada rezeki, maybe we'll be together again, spending some time together in KK next month. Dia cakap la. Harap jadilah. Selalunya tak.... takpe kan? Bukan dia sengaja.