Saturday, October 27, 2007

my new nephew


Introducing, adik Lalan.

Haha, that's not his real name. His name is a little nicer than that. That's just what his older brother is calling and we're all calling him that too just for the fun of it.

He's got that pout, for a reason we don't really know. But I managed to recreate it by tickling his chin with my forefinger, and that pout just comes on.

Well, this photo was way back when he hasn't learned to walk yet. He's running now. I didn't have a blog then. I do now.

Here, we were driving back from Jalan TAR after a little shopping and he was gracious enough to sit with me up front. So, apa lagi, I just whipped out my cellphone camera (masa tu belum beli digital camera lagi) and snapped away. You won't believe banyak mana photos of him I took during that ride so I can have tiny pieces of him with me bila balik ke Lawas semula.

He may look sombong, but when he smiles, he has the warmest smile there is.

I just think he is adorable.

But I still adore his older brother just the same.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mula-mula check dulu... lepas tu... GIGIT.






No comments: