Monday, September 24, 2007

pagi ini

It's 5.09am and I have just posted my third entry for the evening. And I have not gotten a wink of sleep. Am I crazy?

I am gonna get a shower and get dressed. I am so gonna be in trouble at the briefing. Janganlah aku asyik tersengguk-sengguk at the briefing nanti. Or maybe something even worse would happen having talked badly of a person on my blog.

Is that guilt? Perhaps. But I am relieved, at least. For having listed down the why's of my abhorring that person whom I used to share bathrooms with.

I miss my mom. I miss my sister. I miss home. I wanna go home and be the daughter and sister again even just for a while. This business of being the tyrant is losing its lustre. For the time being. Because it is September and it's just a few weeks before the end of the school year and I am bogged down with burdens seen and unseen. I can't wait for it to be over so I can start all over again. Clean slate.

Apa ke'jad'nya aku cakap pasal clean slate subuh-subuh buta ni?

Okay, I need to mandi and solat subuh. Banyak dosa nak ditebus, as you can see.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Belladonna said...

Dah, ko jangan nak rasa menyesal plak pasal vent out your anger and frustration abt si Ustazah Slurpy tu. You're entitle to feel upset after all she had done to you. Ada dia rasa guilty buat jahat kat ngko? Dont think so..

Yg Benar,
Fire Stone.. hihihi

Anatel Ameen said...

Lupa nak btau, Yan dah mengandung 7 minggu. Ko bosan yaamat baca entry aku ke memang ko tgh rasa bosan? Yg Ustazah tu...dalam Hikayat Tun Sri Lanang, ada 3 buah negeri yang rakyatnya pengotor...Kelantan, Terengganu dan Pahang. Ini fakta sejarah...ko ingat lagi tak housemate aku yang kat Serdang dulu...pun Kelantan jugak, pernah tgk dapor rumah tu tak? Tu yg aku tak masak tu...geli!

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

Bella, aku rasa bersalah sikit je... tak banyak. Jangan risau. Huhuhu...Terima kasih for cheering me up. You da bomb!

J, syukurlah yan dah mengandung. Dah lama benar dia kahwin. Aku masa tu tak la bosan sangat. Tapi sebab tengok entry ko tu, terus aku jadi buhsan. Jangan kau buat entry lagu tu lagi nah? Ye ke,negeri-negeri tu macam tu? Aku tak baca HIkayat tuh, so aku tatau sangat la. Tapi aku ada tengok photo family dia kat umah dia kat sana. I remember thinking, how do they survive in that place. Umah aku pun tak la best sangat. Tapi... masa mak tengok photo tu mak nak pengsan.

Anonymous said...

I'm spamming your pretty blog because I cannot access external emails through my office net ^___^

So... do you want to buy rejected perfumes?

50ml RM130,
75ml RM140 dan,
100ml RM150

Price of course in KL only, outside got to pay extra for postage. But of course, if I buy for you, then the posting posting FOC.

But of course you have to ask first the kind you want got or not.

And me being so unoriginal, bought a big bottle of Hugo Boss for Woman, maybe if I get it this 2nd of October, we can share for Raya... HOHOHOHOHO!

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

Buat lawak sungguh ko ni W. Well, nantilah. I don't know what I would really really like.... Either another Hugo Boss, a new Happy or Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. Polo Sport pun sedap gak bau dia kan? Huhuhu...

Ko spam la banyak mana pun my blog ni. Mak sker! Muah Muah!