Herewith, we share with you once again:
Benefits from Ramadan
1. It strengthens one's ties with Allah and trains the soul to observe duties of devotion in accordance with the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh).
2. It enforces patience and determination in the Muslim individual.
3. It promotes the principle of sincerity by keeping the Muslim away from arrogance and showing off, since it is an act between the individual and his Creator.
4. It promotes good character, particularly truthfulness and trust-worthiness.
5. It encourages the Muslim to do away with bad habits and change his/her circumstances for the better.
6. It enhances generosity, hospitality, and spending on charitable causes.
7. It reinforces feelings of unity and brotherhood among Muslims.
8. It instills orderliness and close observance of the value of time.
9. It serves as an opportunity for children to perform acts of obedience and to practice Islamic acts of worship.
10. It offers a chance to balance one's attention to both physical and spiritual needs.
From : http://onlineislamicstore.com/ramadan.html