Thursday, July 26, 2007

busy bee

Things seem to be looking up for me. I have more and more work to do and most of the things I have to do are things I enjoy doing.

Today, I taught my classes. They are quite responsive. I was impressed. Especially my better class. So I was pretty happy.

Then in the afternoon, there was staff meeting. Man, did we rile things up a bit. But hey, when you don't do your job, it is my responsibility to bitch about it. Learn your lesson, boy.

Then I sorted some things in my office and left for the day. It was 6pm by then.

My boss said I should be the LO for the three people flying in for the program in town tomorrow morning. I said OK. I have done LO before. So I called Mr Saturday and he said, they will be flying in at 1.30, which means I have to leave school at 12.45 to get to the airport in time, get em, send em wherever they need to go and drive back to school for the staff meeting.

But later on my boss told me that I am to attend the Mesyuarat Persediaan PSKPP at the wisma at 8.30 tomorrow morning. What?

I am on the Protocol Committee for the PMR program tomorrow. And also make sure the kids behave themselves during the program. AND be at the meeting? AND be the LO?

Hm.... unless I can find a way to split myself 4-way, then that'd be a little tricky.

So, I asked kak L to be the LO. So she had to the airport and pick them up. I finished my class happily. Went to meeting. Then Kak L came and later on said I have to be there when she takes them to dinner. I said OK.
Took the girls out for dinner. Didn't eat anything. Just had teh ping kaw. Kenyang gila... sebab lepas meeting, ada makan-makan. Then later on that night, I will be eating again.

Took them home. Showered, made myself up a little, dressed and was in front of the hotel by 7.40pm.

Took them in the 'Bad Mobile' to the restaurant and had a very good conversation with the dinner. All paid for by the Jabatan.

Took em back to the hotel.

Now, I am back home, writing this.

Tomorrow... well, I can write about tomorrow, tomorrow. I'll just write the plans.

Breakfast with the team at 6.30
Go to the hall and see things and brief the kids at 7.00
Go to the wisma for the meeting at 8.15
Go back to the hall after lunch break

Oh, I am also the Pengurus / Captain for the Lawas Team. I wonder what really got me there. Maybe takde orang lain nak buat kot?

Anyway, kalau my entry tonight macam tunggang langgang, must be cuz I am sleepy. Long day tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments: