Monday, September 14, 2009

omg omg omg!

I haven't been updating this blog for a while now. I know, I know.... but tonight, before I went to bed, I went to see one of my fave gossip pages online and look what I found....? I just HAD to post this one tonight, because it is awesome.

"Mek Wok Kundor - Erica Kane really has nothing on this lady right here. Mek Wok is 107-years-old and is searching for her 23rd husband. So if you see homegirl on Match.com, give her a poke.

Mek's current husband is currently treating his addiction to the bad shit in rehab in Kuala Lumpur. Mek thinks that's when he busts out of there, he's going to leave her for a younger piece. And get this shit, Mek's husband is only 37-years-old! This is beyond cougar shit. "(I am rofl here)

Read the rest of the entry here.


Yes, Mek Wok Kundor is on D-Listed! Go Mek Wok!

Don't forget to read the comment box. Hilarity! Team Tok Wook indeed!

No comments: