Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mh65

Balik for raya hari tu, on September 19th, aku fly on MH65 from Inchon, Korea. It was one of the smoothest flights I was ever on. The Take off was smooth, I had a restful nap on the flight. The staff was very nice and accommodating. And the best part was, I had an empty seat next to me. So I got a chance to do some camwhoring.

Then when it came time to land, oh my God... the pilot, whose name I had forgotten, must join the flight academy soon and teach all the other pilots how to fly and land. Because the moment when the tyres touched the tarmac was almost seamless. There was not even a bounce. The plane was sufficiently slowed down moments before touchdown and therefore that was no need for excessive breaking and there was no skidding. At all. I wish I could send him a thank you card for making the flight so pleasant for all of us on board.

To the pilot and all the crew on board MH65 of last September 19th, 2009, my heartiest thank you.

No comments: