Sunday, April 26, 2009

vibe

Too used being the one in control. Not due to the fact that I am a control freak. More of a 'if you want something done well, do it yourself' kind of thing. But sometimes, I do wonder how it feels like to have someone strong and confident taking over the reigns and tell me with conviction, these words that I want to hear so much; "Don't worry, honey. Everything will be OK. I've got you."

Being independent and in control of most of the things in my life does have its disadvantages. No one who approaches me in my workplace or my daily life is up to par. Or have the guts, or the will, or the need to approach me the way I need them to.

This is not desperation. Just a realization that unless I change the kind of vibe I am emanating from my person, I will just have to move away to someplace new and start over with the personality bit.

It's all in the vibe, baby.

No comments: