Wednesday, March 18, 2009

this made him yawn

Ponton :
I have decided that love and family must not come second.
if I may, inspector... look what a thinking as has done for you?

Clouseau :
Look, I am very happy living here alone with my various shampoos

Ponton:
I see inspector, I still think you are the best detective in the world. Yet, when it comes to love, you never see what is staring at you right in the face.
Take Nicole for example; do you know the color of her eyes? Her pets' name, her favorite song? You can recite the entire section of every statute in French Criminal Law, but you don't know the first thing about the woman who loves you.

Clouseau :
(After a few moments of thought...)
Her eyes are brown. She loves the smell of vanilla. She is allergic to shellfish. She has a small scar on her finger which I gave her. She loves her cats, Mindy and Wendy and Cindy, Dolores, Frank, Maxine, Caligula and Louise.
(Walks towards the balcony)
And she does not think she is pretty, and I can never tell her she is pretty. Otherwise...

Ponton :
Otherwise what? (Looking at Closseau with an expectant look in his eyes)

Clouseau :
If she knew how pretty she is, she might choose someone other than me...
(Turns around towards Ponton with a sad look on his face)
Ponton, I need a ugg...

And he f*cking yawned. Why would he do that if it didn't bother him? Right?

No comments: