Saturday, January 17, 2009

hm@s yuniqorn

I left the tv on last night, to be be auto turned off in an hour. I need the white noise to fall asleep. Besides, for the past few days I have been tuning in to the H@llmark channel to be able to see this one particular short film again. It never aired again since the last time I saw it last week. At least I think it never aired again because I keep switching to that channel again and again every last ten minutes of every hour to see if I could see it again. The other shorts keep coming up. I like them all, especially the one at the hotel with the old bell boy. But I like this one a little more then the rest. The male character is a dark water nymph who tempted a school girl to take a swim while she was out on the lake in her little row boat. She was never seen again.

I guess the dark and mysterious premise of the movie that captivated me. Him being the water nymph made him even more appealing. Made me want to know more about him. I am not a stalker. If I had seen him on the streets, I wouldn't have taken a second look. But seeing him in that persona made all the difference.

I saw it once last week. Half-way through. Last night as I waited if it would come up again after the Myds0mer Murders show was over. It did. But I fell asleep. I was woken up when I heard the girl say "You scared me!"

So today I googled him. I found out the title of the short. I read an interview he had. I learned more about his work. He is human after all.

Watch the video here...

No comments: