Monday, August 18, 2008

sorry

At least, it proves that she still reads my blog from time to time.

And it's sad that my last entry had hurt her feelings so much so that she went and wrote her next entry totally based on my last entry. It's sad because I do value her views and now I made myself out to seem like I don't and made her very upset

For one who hates it when it is done to oneself, I guess one should not have made oneself out to look like one is trivializing another's crusade. Sometimes I fail to see how differently other people may perceive what I write.

I am tired of being misunderstood, so I will just have to shut up about whatever other people are saying about something. I should just turn off and stop my brain functions all together. That'd be the best thing to do at the moment. At least until the nest time I feel like responding to something.

I'm too old to get involved in a tangled web of misunderstandings anyway. So... to whom it may concern, I'm sorry. It was never meant to hurt your feelings in any way what so ever.

No comments: