Tuesday, August 12, 2008

rape

I had to take this down.

I forgot, I do have friends who do wear these things and I do not wish to hurt their feelings in any way, secara langsung atau tidak.

CS thinks I expose myself too sometimes. Wahaha... Whatever do you mean, my friend?

I just needed to know if there were any study done and if there were any anomalies in different societies because I don't grow up surrounded by half nekkid women, and my momma taught me not to show off too much. And maybe I am a bisexual of sorts? Who knows?

I am such an old biddy sometimes, I forget we are living in the 21st century and we can all stop being pretentious Muslims and Asians. Because who doesn't want to show off their rump once in a while? It is the era of flaunting whatever it is that you have. All in the name of feminism and being proud of your god given attributes.

Apa-apa pun, Islam tetap melarang wanitanya mendedahkan dirinya. Walaupun I am not the scholar to preach these words, nor the person who practices it, I do understand that Muslim women are covered to elevate them in the eyes of the society. Maybe it's too complicated for some of us to understand. But that is their problem.

But given the choice, would you rape a half nekkid girl, who is strutting her stuff at the mall out in the open, or would you just get off on a totally covered lady who happened to pick the wrong path home? Or a little girl snatched from the playground?

Bottomline, rapists deserve to be locked away and have the keys thrown into the sea.

No excuse.

I pray for the souls of those who were taken from us in that horrible way dan semoga Allah membalas kekejaman yang berlaku ke atas mereka dengan setimpal ke atas yang melakukan kezaliman ke atas mereka.

p/s: Kalau ada kawan rapat yang terasa, maafkan keterlanjuranku. Aku hanya ingin tahu seandainya wujud kajian sedemikian. Itu saja.

pp/s : Don't get your panties in a twist. Life is too short. I'm just gonna go live it. I suggest you do the same too.


No comments: