Thursday, June 21, 2007

things

Good morning to everyone....

Today I played Rihanna's Umbrella song on the PA system. I think my PK1 is not too happy about that. I don't know... I think it is a good clean song about being a friend 'who'd stick it out till the end". What's so wrong about that? Besides, it is upbeat and I think it would lift up anyone's spirits played in the morning.

It's not the song I think. It's the whole 'playing it on the PA system' thing.

Anyway, I feel good this morning. Let's hope that this keeps up the whole day. I am tired of feeling the way I did the last two weeks. I am a firm believer of the 'faking it' school of thought because I have done it time and time again, and it worked. So today, I am going to fake positivity and cheerfulness in the hopes of fooling my whole sense into believing that I am in fact feeling exactly that way about everything and finally lift up the whole 'feeling shitty about myself and everything around me' thing.

Let's see if it works. I'll keep you posted. Now I have to go do my rounds.

I love myself. The rest of the world can go to h*ll if they have a problem with that.

No comments: