Thursday, July 23, 2009

my sister

Aku dah lupa apa aku nak blog kan tadi.

Tapi aku baca blog adik aku..... Aku gelak terbahak-bahak macam I was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway je. She is so funny!

Her wit amazes me.

She's always been the reserved one when we go out. But lately, I think she has embraced the fact that it's okay to be loud sometimes and maybe a little embarrassing cuz ... it's fun annoying people in public. And the worse they can do is jeling kita macam nak cicir biji mata, kan?

Anyway, enjoyed it immensely. And good thing she is on a roll lately, probably because of the high speed connection. She's so good, I think she should monetize it.

Oh, esok.... aku pergi KK after school, taking the bus. Then balik malamnya. Then the next morning, aku pergi KK balik, send L to the airport. Memang aku dah niat nak hantar dia even before she asked me to. She is pregnant and nak balik bersalin kat sana....

Aku dah mengantuk. Good night semua....




No comments: