Thursday, July 16, 2009

on being t@gged

I was on T@gged.

Cuti sekolah yang lalu, aku bosan di rumah. Duduk termanggu-manggu. W pasang pulak J@ring Wireless.... Oh my.... Tagged account yang aku memang dah ada for a while tetiba je came alive. And I got many marriage proposals from so many men. Keh keh keh.... Aku gelak je. Ingat aku gila ke bodoh?

Anyway, selepas dua bulan Gmail account aku dibanjiri messages and tags from lelaki-lelaki hensem dah tak hensem dan pembeli-pembeli pets jutawan dan tags yang macam-macam sampai aku nak terbeliak menengoknya.... aku telah mendelete account aku. Sebab apa? Sebab aku am losing precious sleep and dah mula jadi stalker. Uurgh... That is so not sexy.

Now my Gmail account kembali sepi, except for the occassional messages from Facebook. Ye, aku kembali sunyi. Dan aku fine with that cuz aku memang manusia yang sangat menghargai my 'me' time and I am not gonna waste it on trying to answer crazy messages from hundreds of people I hardly know who may or may not have ulterior motives in trying to get to know me.

Apa pun, I get to sleep early again. Unlike before, I'd get hooked on T@gged and spend hours on it. Wasting my time and in time turn into a stalker which drove me into becoming the crazy person I am trying so hard not to be. Anyways....

Aku mengantuk. Aku nak tidur. And I am glad that I can get to sleep because no one will be missing me on that thing called T@gged.

Speku : Kerana T@gged badan binasa? Tak mustahil.... :-)

2 comments:

Anatel Ameen said...

tau takpe...perhaps next time kita jumpa u r not that bz being TAGGED! hahaha

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

Hehehehe... maafkan aku!!!!!