Monday, March 10, 2008

how rude...

Have you ever had a weird conversation on the phone?

Girl :
Hello, I'm Lynette, SAII of SMK Chee Bat*. May I speak with Jessica* please?

Ahole :
Jessica'a not around, would you like to leave a message?

Girl :
Where is Jessica? This is her phone, right? Can you pass it to her? I really need to talk to her.

Ahole :
Jessica is on vacation, she didn't take her phone with her. Besides, I am his LAKI, (hate it when a man describes himself as someone's LAKI... because I know you BERLAKI with her every night, but don't have to call yourself that if you have a pencil dick and can only last 13 minutes tops) why can't I have her phone? (Because only a chauvinistic pig holds on his wife's phone).

Girl :
OK, then just tell her that Lynette from SMK Chee Bat called and wanted to talk about scholarship of two of our students that transferred to her school.

Ahole :
SMK Chee Bai? Where is this SMK Chee Bai?

Girl :
(Thinking, dude, you're from Lawas no way you don't know where Chee Bat is) SMK Chee Bat? Where? It's in Kampung Chee Bat of course.... (in her most innocent voice she could muster)

Ahole :
Hey, do you wanna talk or be disrespectful to me?

Girl :
Wha....?

Ahole :
'Click'

How can anyone blame me for being at this school in a place with such a name?

Lost my phone. Lost most numbers. Turned out, I called the wrong Jessica and this ahole had never been to Lawas. Just because you have never left your tiny little tempurung, does not mean that a place like Chee Bat doesn't exist and everyone is trying to be a smart ass like you. Poor Jessica.... she got a huge ahole for a LAKI.

*actual name has been changed.

2 comments:

Belladonna said...

1st, kenapalah peneroka kampung tu bubuh nama ittew? Sungguh mengelirukan.

2nd, poor you have to deal with a babydick asshole.

3rd, aku pun turut bersimpati with Jessica Rabbit tu.

Sigh.

Narcissca Ariadne Alvarez said...

1st, Aku pun tatau kenapa... mungkin ada makna yang indah dalam perkataan itu;

2nd, It is unpleasant to face these situations, but I'd go through it any day just so I can have something to laugh about later on. Because it is that damned funny;

3rd, Aku memang anti chauvinistic pigs.